Available Employment Opportunities
Caregivers: Full-Time, Part-Time, and Per-Diem
Are you looking for a rewarding career? Although we provide very competitive pay, our “reward” comes from the satisfaction and sense of pride we feel when we can provide the best care to our clients.
Are you a caregiver that loves working with seniors? Providing the best care possible to our clients is our number one priority so we ask that only truly caring individuals with an affinity for helping improve the lives of the elderly apply.
Do you have at least 6 months of caregiving experience with excellent references? A Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certificate will be accepted in lieu of experience but excellent references will still be required.
All caregivers must:
- Basic physical abilities, such as bending, stooping, kneeling, and reaching to assist clients as needed.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English with both client and management. Fluency in other languages a plus.
- Pass a drug test and background check.
- Possess a valid CA driver’s license and proof of liability insurance.
- PPD within 2 years.
- Pass a basic medical skills and knowledge test as well as personality test.
Why Work For Us?
- Competitive pay
- Employee referral bonuses as well as other incentives for jobs well done
- Respect – Management is dedicated to respecting all of our employees
Fill Out Application Below To Apply