Hello! Welcome to our home, our web home that is. We’re glad you found us in your search for senior home care services.
Hello! Home Care is a boutique provider of in-home care and assistance. Our goal is to provide individualized caregiving services to you or a loved one in the comfort, privacy, and safety of your “home.” We understand that a “home” can mean something different for each individual. It can be a single family home, an assisted living facility, or even a “home away from home” situation, such as an unexpected hospitalization. Our personalized care extends from the active senior who just needs a caregiver a few hours a day here and there, to the homebound, ill, or disabled that may need daily or 24 hour care. Whatever your situation may be, call us and we can help.
Who we are
Hello! Home Care is the creation of husband and wife team, Benjamin Mishico and Kelly Choo. Sharing a background in business and healthcare and having aging parents and grandparents ourselves, we recognized the need for compassionate and skilled home care providers that can offer individualized services to our clients. And it was important for us to do this in the community we now call home.
- Registered Nurses (RN): Unlike many other home care agencies, we have a Registered Nurse perform all in-home assessments in order to develop an individualized plan of care with the clients/client’s family to make sure wishes and needs are met. Periodic evaluations of the client’s condition and care will be performed by the RN and one will also be available for any questions or concerns.
- Client Satisfaction: Client care satisfaction is very important to us. Client-caregiver matches are based on client’s needs, a caregiver’s experience and knowledge, and an understanding of the personalities of both the client and caregiver. While every attempt is made to make the best client-caregiver pairing, if for any reason a match is not a positive one, we ask that you notify us immediately with your concerns and we will work with you to correct them.
- Communication: Open lines of communication between all parties is essential. It is your feedback that will allow us to maximize the services we provide. Please contact us anytime via email, messaging, Facebook, or the good ol’ phone.
- Our Caregivers: All applicants go through a multi-step process to get hired and only those that we feel meet our high standards will come to your home. Initially vetted by our office staff, each and every potential caregiver must pass a background check, drug test, and reference check. They must be well spoken and have a good grasp of the English language. Minimum health records must be presented, and possession of clean DMV record with liability insurance is also a must. Only if they pass the initial vetting and the first “interview,” will they be invited back for a second interview with the RN Clinical Manager and/or the services manager. We will address their knowledge of common disease processes and their basic management as well as have them take a personality exam. Only after passing these “tests” will they be asked to join our team. New caregivers will then undergo new hire training on various topics related to home care.
- Bonded and Insured: Hello! Home Care is fully bonded and insured.
- Our Employees: As employees of Hello! Home Care, we pay the payroll taxes for our caregivers. We also carry worker’s compensation insurance for all employees.
- Quality and Value: Since our overall goal is to provide the best care and the best caregivers, our fees are commensurate with their abilities and service.